Monday, May 20, 2013

How much does the game Minecraft cost?

I was hoping to ask my parents to buy me Minecraft for Christmas, but I'm not sure how much it costs. How much does it cost? Is there any other additional things I need to pay for for Minecraft? Thanks!

Answers:

Minecraft is just $26.95 and $26.95 only, you don't need anything else.

Resolved Question Show me another »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters Minecraft is just $26.95 and $26.95 only, you don't need anything else.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you go to Minecraft.net and register then you can try out a free demo before buying the game (which I recommend) and if you decide you like it then head over to the shop tab of the website and see that it costs 26$ USD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can actually get it for free on many websites, I got mine on thepiratebay.se so really no need to buy it, but if you want to its around $28 now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you google. free minecraft download its free

No comments:

Post a Comment