Monday, May 20, 2013

How do i get minecraft full version on my computer for free?

Ive heard a lot of good things about minecraft and i was wondering how to get it for free on my computer. Does anyone know?

Answers:

Play the demo online. This game is one of those games that you get what you want out of it. Will you play it 24/7 365 day a year? Probably not. I bought it while it was in Beta, before it even fully released. So i've had it for a couple of years. I haven't played it every day of my life and even have gone for a couple of months without touching it. But, it's one of those games that are like legos. You may play with it for a while then stop, then go back to it later on. Trust me, I would buy it even today if I didn't have it. I tested playing it from a friend's account. (We shared for a little while.) Even now, not playing it for awhile, I have gotten back into it again. Most players get enough enjoyment out of it tyo make it worth the price. It's a game that will keep on giving. As long as you have build ideas or adventure ideas or whatever. It's freaking legos for pc! Who wouldn't like that? I say play the demo on the site, it's good enough to get an idea of it and then go from there. Joining a server is also a good thing. It helps lengthen the game somewhat as a lot of servers do massive builds where multiple players get together and build a massive castle, town, building, city, what have you.

Trying to get a "Free" version just isn't right, but if your bound on it for whatever reason (no one to share the game with, want a better 'demo' version, there are plenty of torrenting sites out there. I DO NOT condone such a thing so I will not help out in finding those. Not to mention with torrented/ pirated copies you won't get the latest update. (Minecraft updates fairly regularly.) If you end up playing on a server your be left in the dark if they update. I own a craftbukkit server actually and am planning on updating it to the latest beta server soon. (Unless they update from beta to release in that time.) I will have to notify my players of the update. Anyone who pirated wouldn't be able to play. Also most servers run in what's known as online mode, where the server checks with minecraft to see if the copy of minecraft is legit. Some server hosters may not do this, but I have mine doing it so it rules out any sort of pirating in the first place. (I also use whitelisting which means it's pretty much by invite or request only. I am open to inviting players, but it also helps prevent any unauthorized players. I know this was a little long for an answer, but there are many reasons at just buying the game and not trying to pirate a copy. I just hit on the biggest reasons. The even biggest reason not to pirate is sooner or later, you will get caught and then that $30 game turned into a $50,000 or more fine, plus possibly jail time, which can't be erased from your records.

I hope I have turned you towards actually deciding to save your money up to buy the game instead, Considering people sink $40+ into console games all the time the cost of Minecraft is below that and your get much more out of it, especially if you join an active server. But if you torrent it, will I can't stop you, but can only hope that it will go from pirate to purchasing the game. Good luck, and I'm sure your enjoy the game.

Resolved Question Show me another »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker Play the demo online. This game is one of those games that you get what you want out of it. Will you play it 24/7 365 day a year? Probably not. I bought it while it was in Beta, before it even fully released. So i've had it for a couple of years. I haven't played it every day of my life and even have gone for a couple of months without touching it. But, it's one of those games that are like legos. You may play with it for a while then stop, then go back to it later on. Trust me, I would buy it even today if I didn't have it. I tested playing it from a friend's account. (We shared for a little while.) Even now, not playing it for awhile, I have gotten back into it again. Most players get enough enjoyment out of it tyo make it worth the price. It's a game that will keep on giving. As long as you have build ideas or adventure ideas or whatever. It's freaking legos for pc! Who wouldn't like that? I say play the demo on the site, it's good enough to get an idea of it and then go from there. Joining a server is also a good thing. It helps lengthen the game somewhat as a lot of servers do massive builds where multiple players get together and build a massive castle, town, building, city, what have you. Trying to get a "Free" version just isn't right, but if your bound on it for whatever reason (no one to share the game with, want a better 'demo' version, there are plenty of torrenting sites out there. I DO NOT condone such a thing so I will not help out in finding those. Not to mention with torrented/ pirated copies you won't get the latest update. (Minecraft updates fairly regularly.) If you end up playing on a server your be left in the dark if they update. I own a craftbukkit server actually and am planning on updating it to the latest beta server soon. (Unless they update from beta to release in that time.) I will have to notify my players of the update. Anyone who pirated wouldn't be able to play. Also most servers run in what's known as online mode, where the server checks with minecraft to see if the copy of minecraft is legit. Some server hosters may not do this, but I have mine doing it so it rules out any sort of pirating in the first place. (I also use whitelisting which means it's pretty much by invite or request only. I am open to inviting players, but it also helps prevent any unauthorized players. I know this was a little long for an answer, but there are many reasons at just buying the game and not trying to pirate a copy. I just hit on the biggest reasons. The even biggest reason not to pirate is sooner or later, you will get caught and then that $30 game turned into a $50,000 or more fine, plus possibly jail time, which can't be erased from your records. I hope I have turned you towards actually deciding to save your money up to buy the game instead, Considering people sink $40+ into console games all the time the cost of Minecraft is below that and your get much more out of it, especially if you join an active server. But if you torrent it, will I can't stop you, but can only hope that it will go from pirate to purchasing the game. Good luck, and I'm sure your enjoy the game.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, you CAN play minecraft 4 free, it has a Demo mode. If you want to play it full version you buy it OR beg someone to log in with their account, PREMIUM ACCOUNT IS NEEDED, and then you can play minecraft full version 4 free, BUT ONLY SINGLEPLAYER. It is good to buy it, so you can update and play multiplayer, multiplayer communities are fun and HUGE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be many sites offering this 'service' under "torrents" but there is no point as it is illegal and if you can't afford it yet, just play the trial on the website until you have the funds... Don't brake the law unless you want to face the consequences. Sorry to put it that way, but staying out of trouble is best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can go to Mineshafter.com for a proxy of the full Minecraft, but it doesn't always work. If you want the game that badly, you should buy it, and help support the Minecraft team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIRATEBAY Jesus its that easy -___-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment